Drug and Alcohol Testing Industry Association
1325 G Street, NW, Suite 500 #5001
Washington, DC 20005
DATIA Committee Sign-Up Form
Please select the Committee for which you are interested in serving.
Membership – The Membership Committee is responsible for identifying sources of prospects for DATIA membership and identifying related industries to promote DATIA membership and programs. The committee is also vital in helping shape DATIA’s marketing message including its online presence, member benefits, and the annual member survey.
Drug Testing Efficacy, Impairment, and Trends - The Drug Testing Efficacy Committee will work to develop data and resources to enable members to promote the benefits of drug testing to end-users. This group will also focus on the evolving use of marijuana, including the opioid epidemic. Defining impairment levels for marijuana will be addressed as part of this effort. The committee will further work to drug panel relevance and help to promote the use of alternative specimen testing technologies.
Education - The Education Committee is responsible for the development of industry standards/best practices and educational programs to benefit members. This includes assisting in the development of industry standards, identifying topics for training programs, and soliciting presenters and writers for webinars and DATIA focus magazine. The committee also assists with development of the annual conference sessions and is responsible for identifying industry leaders to speak at the annual conference, provide suggestions for conference session topics, and assist in the development of the conference theme.
Legislative & Regulatory – Members of the Legislative and Regulatory Committee are responsible for providing guidance to DATIA on regulatory and legislative issues as they arise and assisting DATIA in determining those issues on which the association will take an official position. Written comments and white papers on issues and potential regulations affecting the industry are formed through this committee’s input.
I am interested in sharing my experience and expertise to assist DATIA in furthering
its mission. Please sign me up for the above committee. I am committed to participating in the committee I have selected, and
understand that I am expected to abide by the following DATIA Committee policies and procedures:
- To respond to committee requests for input and/or vote on committee actions as requested.
- To participate in quarterly teleconferences.
- To not speak in any capacity as an official DATIA representative unless approved as a designated DATIA spokesperson in writing by DATIA Headquarters.
- To not represent personal opinions as those of DATIA, nor or any stance on an issue as the stance of DATIA unless such a policy statement has been officially issued by DATIA Headquarters.
- To not share confidential information provided to or discussed with committee members to include proposed actions or programs and any information not officially
released by DATIA Headquarters or available in the public domain.